I am currently shipping within Canada and the United States and adding more countries to my shipping zones based on requests. (Please understand that the current cost of shipping from Canada is very high, and completely out of my control.
All items will ship from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada through Canada Post with Tracking and Full Insurance. All of my pieces will come gift boxed, in a velvet pouch and packed in a bubble mailer to ensure safe travel. When necessary I may pack multiple items in the same box to save you additional shipping costs.
My shipping prices are based on your cart total and reflect the amount to be insured. This is the only way that I ship to protect your purchase as well as myself.
Please Note: while shipping times are mostly back to normal they are still not guaranteed and fluctuate, therefore I cannot guarantee them either. If you were in a hurry to receive your item please keep this in mind.
Refunds for late arrivals will not be given.
THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.
Please allow 1-5 business days of order processing time. My shipping days usually fall on Tuesdays and Fridays.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay all shipping fees, unless free shipping is offered as a promotion.
These fees are calculated by the shipping provider (Canada Post) and the customs agency/ department of the destination country/region.
I have NOTHING to do with these prices.
The shipping cost covers tracking and Full Insurance of your purchase. This is the only way I ship my artwork as it protects both myself and the buyer.
It is an offence to lie on customs forms and I will NOT do it, no exceptions.
If I am made to feel guilty or emotionally manipulated in response to shipping costs, taxes, or duties/fees by a buyer, The order will be immediately refunded and cancelled.
This behaviour will NOT be tolerated.
For all orders within Canada, Expedited or Express Post Service will be provided.
Shipping time: 2-6 business days
Includes tracking and insurance
All orders to the United States will be sent as either tracked packet or expedited/express parcel.
Shipping time: 4-8 business days
Includes tracking and full insurance of your purchase.
International orders will ship international tracked packet, international parcel surface or international xpresspost.
International Shipping transit times approx:
Tracked Packet~15-25 business days (not guaranteed)
Includes tracking and full insurance.
International Parcel Surface ~15-60 business days (not guaranteed)
XpressPost International ~ 8-15 business days (guaranteed)
*International shipping prices from Canada are very high and I do apologize, this is very heartbreaking to me and many other artists and small businesses that I know.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any customs, duties or import taxes charged for US and International orders are the responsibility of the buyer.
LOCAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ BELOW!!!
I offer local pickup. If you are in the K-W area of Southern Ontario you are more than welcome to arrange free pickup. Please email prior to your purchase letting me know that you intend to pickup your purchase and I will send you a discount code to change the shipping cost to free. We will then arrange a pickup date and time that is convenient for both of us.
I accept most payments. Ie: Credit card, debit card, and PayPal to name a few. Payment methods are always changing and evolving.
Please note you do not have to have a PayPal account in order to make a purchase. PayPal does not require you to set up an account to purchase from my store.
Returns and Exchanges
Complete customer satisfaction is very important to me.
Please do not hesitate to contact me right away with any questions or concerns.
My return policies are as follows:
If an item is defective in any way once received, please contact me immediately so we can arrange a replacement, exchange or refund. After I receive the item back in its original condition (no contact with perfumes, creams, oils) I will mail a replacement piece at my expense or issue a refund.
Refunds and Exchanges:
Each return/exchange situation will be handled on an individual basis.
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact me through this website within 5 business days of receipt of the item and I will happily exchange it for a different item or refund your order less shipping charges. When returning the item to me, please package the item carefully to ensure it is delivered in its original condition (no contact with perfume, creams, oils).
Item must be post dated within five business days of initial contact of dissatisfaction. The buyer is responsible for return shipping that includes tracking and insurance for the full value of the piece.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
* as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including Canada, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in Canada and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes Canadian data protection law, I, Shelley Sullivan, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: